Sunday, October 17, 2004

This is Me Before I Fall Apart

Been having trouble sleeping, it's either I can't sleep or I over sleep. Case in point Thursday night, went to bed at 3 am, woke up at 4 am, went back to sleep, woke up at 6 am, finally I gave up and was lying in bed until about 7.45 where I had to get up for an eye appointment at 9 am. Went to uni a hour later to hand up an assignment. Fell asleep at the library at uni while waiting for a tute to start, which i obviously missed!
Went to the Black Eyed Peas concert on Friday night. These guys rock! They were very energetic and they really got the crowd going. By the end of it everyone was standing on their seats and dancing and cheering.
Slept at 3 am and woke up today at 3.30 pm gaaaah! Bloody hell!

Mood: Tired
Music: T n S - Speak Slow

No comments: