Monday, October 11, 2004

I Was So High I Thought I Definitely Died

Right, first entry for October. Last week I was supposed to go clubbing with Jack and his two friends visiting from the US. That was the plan anyway. Until one of them passed me a joint, pure joint, not mixed with tobacco in anyway. Got so shit stoned that I threw up on the road. Ended the night watching tv and getting a huge attack of the munchies...wheeeeeeeeeee! I still felt the effects of the joint the next day...strong as.
Went to catch a show in the Melbourne International Arts Festival on Friday. It's called Provenance. All I can say is WHOA. It's a marionnette show and IT IS GOOD! The marionnette master Ronnie Burkett is a genius at manipulating the puppets. If there's anyone reading this, go catch his show! Student concession is only AUS$19 compared to the full adult price of $50. Frickin bargain man!

Mood: Numb
Music: T n S

No comments: