Sunday, September 26, 2004

I Don't Like What I See

Excellent weather today, sunny blue skies. Was hanging out in the lawn in front of the state library getting some sun with my sis. Laying down staring at the sky as the clouds swept by QV was surreal. It felt like the building was moving instead of the clouds. Maaaaaaaan... I sound like a stoner.
My dad came over 2 weeks ago on business. Saw him for a couple of days with my sis. Then on one day his business appointment got cancelled so I took him around the city while my sis was at work. My dad and me alone...in the city...after the small talk got exhausted It got kinda awkward. I dunno, I just can't talk to my dad. My sis and him get along fine, plenty to talk about. Me and him? more silence than actual conversation. I seem to mumble and slur my words when I talk to him.
Tegan and Sara's new album release date in Oz has been pushed back :(
No clue when it's coming out here...sigh...more waiting.
Mid-sem break starts tomorrow...only 1 week. Have to start attacking my assignments or else I won't have time to study for the exam on 25th Oct...sigh..more grief.

Mood: Calm...for now
Music: Walking with a ghost

No comments: