Sunday, July 18, 2010

I don't want to know

Where to start? It's been an interesting but weird 9 months. My sister got married and I had to wear a dress.

There's this hot regular customer that comes in, orders her customised drink all bitchy like and then leaves. So I made it a point to remember her name and her drink (Caramel Frappuccino Blended Coffee, double blended, no whip cream and extra caramel drizzle). I usually just say "hi..the usual?"

So one night she comes in as per usual orders her drink, girl friend pays and they sat directly opposite the hand off plane while I was making her drink. I did not think anything of it at that time.**This will start to make sense later.

Days/Weeks passed, while I was training a new partner on register, she orders her drink, I make small talk, then she out of the blue asks for my name. I stumbled verbally for a second and told her my name. From then on when she comes in I'd start to flirt with her. No harm there.

During summer, I remember it was a hot day. I was walking back from work, with head phones on. I had to stop at a red light when suddenly I felt a tug on my sleeve. I turned around to find her standing there. She flirted with me and vice versa. I didn't take it seriously as she is the kinda of girl that KNOWS she's hot.
Anyways, one day while I was having dinner with a group of friends, she rocks up with a mutual friend and sat directly opposite me. Then she goes to tell me that she likes me. I was like "really? really??" We made small talk and then we parted ways.**See I told you it'll make sense.

Next thing I knew she added me on FaceBook and she asked me to meet her. I met up with her for coffee and got to know her. While we were having a conversation, she kept saying that she can't look me in the eyes because she likes me. I walked her home to her apartment. She kept asking me to go up to her apartment to see her cat. We started making out in a bus stop in front of her building. I finally stood up and told her I had to leave as I had work the next day.

I spent the next 5 days txting and spending time with her at her place. She was really flirty and trying real hard to seduce me. She's like an addiction. The more I resist, the harder it gets. So I gave in and I finger blasted her.

Then after that, she kinda blew me off. She had excuses for me not to come see her. I finally confronted her and she told me she got over the crush she had for me. I was like WTF?

Fine, I let it go. Then she kept txting me to hang out with her. I was thinking "fine, let's give this friend thing a go" Big mistake. The more I spend time with her, the more I realised that I like her. I confessed my feelings for her but it wasn't mutual.
The thing is every time she comes to see me she gets all flirty with me and I get really confused. She'd change her clothes in the same room I'm in, She'd flirt with me on Facebook.

She's got a boyfriend and she'd flirt with me. BIG HEADACHE.
I haven't seen her in nearly two months and when I saw her today, I told her that I've gotten over her. What would you do if the person you had feelings for, after you've told her that you're over her, steers the conversation to her body and asks you to cup her breasts to feel if they've gotten any bigger and to caress her inner thighs? Of course I copped a feel. Hells yea.
Back to the point, I really think I'm over her. I just feel a sense of loss.

Mood: Tired
Music: Tegan and Sara - On Directing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your notwithyou.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hi

Kezya Wulandari said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along.I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Please don't forget to visit My Blog
Best Android
KitKat Launcher
Big Launcher
Anti Virus Apk
YouTube Downloader Pro Apk
MiniLyrics For Android
Thankyou ;)