Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm not alone, no I'm just on my own

Been having a couple of 'slit your wrists kinda day'(no, i didn't come up with that phrase) lately...the meds don't seem to be workin right..i have an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach and I just wanna curl up in a ball under my doona and hide from the world.
It seems to me that there is a season for break ups...usually happens in the middle of the year, in a two year block. A couple of friends are goin through break ups right now. What's the point of putting all your feelings into a relationship when you end up getting your heart ripped out and stomped on? That's why I don't do fuckin relationships! I have trust issues i know.
Sigh, 10 more days until Tegan and Sara...dunno if I can last that long..FUCK I hate feeling this way!!! I just want to grab myself by the shoulders and shake myself hard and yell "Snap out of it!! Stop wallowing in your self pity you stupid fuck!"

Mood: Bleh
Music: The Donnas - Dancing with myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't you dare lump me in with the seasonal break ups!

i don't..or at least i didn't do trust all that well either. it's not easy...i know you of all people get that. i don't know what else i'm supposed to do. i mean, it's been worked out..sort of. turns out, not my fault. for all my flaws, i'm the one with the higher moral ground..imagine that!

bo..what am i supposed to do? sigh...thank you though. and i have heard of james blunt, i just didn't know it was him singing that song! *wink*