Friday, July 29, 2005

Do you see my problem?: the sequel

The change in medication is making me feel horny 70% of the time!! At first I thought it was because of the weed binge I had in NZ...but that's been out of my system ages ago. I wake up horny and heck I even attended a lecture in that state. Suffice to say that my concerntration was shot and I was on edge for the 2 hours. Gaaaah...I need to find a fuck buddy, and sooon!
Went to Spearmint Rhino on Sunday night, that place is classy as! Had my first lapdance from a tall, blond and very very pretty girl. RWAR! very sensuous and sexy. I spent about $160 on 2 dances.

Mood: Tired
Music: Placebo - Peeping Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honey child, the horniness has nothing to do with the medication - well maybe a little...in fact, that just goes to show that you are no longer in a state of "numbness". the meds are helping and currently..you're what? mid-20s female? you, my dear..are just..releasing yourself from a long suppressed state.
if no fuck buddy...go nuts...divinyls nuts. haha.
just try not to put yourself in a position where you're going to end up frustrating yourself further. that's the only thing that's going to aggravate the raging hormones into further overdrive!