Friday, June 03, 2005

It's Not Morning

Had a rough night...slept at 11.30pm just to wake up at 1.30am wide awake. Took a shower and studied abit....tried sleeping again at 6am and the last thing I remember was the clock at 8am. Woke up at 11.30 to go to uni to sit for a test at 1pm...just barely made it. Was fuckin exhausted on my way back. And to make my day even worse was a fuckin bogan in his fuckin white ute shouting rasist remarks at me while I was walkin past him. GO BACK TO CHINA??!! Fuckin xenophobic asshole!! Not every asian is from China! it's like saying to every caucasian you see and yelling GO BACK TO EUROPE! Fuckin ignorant prick!! I should have just dropped my bag and punched his lights out...tho he was built like a footy player and I would have ended up with severe head concussions, I should have punched him. But it didn't register in my sleep deprived brain until after I turned the block. GRRRRRRRRR...makes my blood boil! Bloody moron!
End rant!

Mood: Pissed Off
Music: Lunatic Calm

No comments: