Friday, May 27, 2005

What Do I Have To Do?

where to begin....I watched Star Wars Episode 3 last week..w0000t! it was excellent! Especially the ending...of all the 6 episodes of starwars, I loved Revenge of the sith and the Empire strikes back the best.
Went to a friend's place to play with her dog Keiko..maaaan, that is one active dog! She was bouncing all over the place.
Still can't sleep...still have weird dreams. I think the sleepless nights are taking a toll on my body, I feel like I'm getting sick....yeaaaaaaa....I feel it coming!
Just handed in 2 assignments and had a presentation to give...all within this week. I have another assignment due on Monday and an exam on Friday...Arghhhhh....go away!!! I just want to sleeeeep!!!

Mood: Tired, fucked up and cranky
Music: The Killers - Jenny was a friend of mine

No comments: