Wednesday, March 30, 2005

C'mon kids, eat those pills

Easter break WOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooot!! The break's been good..hanging out with friends playing foosball and pool, but I can't seem to find the mood to start on my assignments. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! All this procastination is goin to bite me in the ass hard very very soon. Too make matters worse, I can't seem to get my sleeping pattern right. I either sleep too much or it takes me a very very long time to fall asleep or I can't sleep at all. AND I still have frickin weird as dreams every single night! Damn Cipramil ain't working right! sigh..at least I don't freak out anymore...numb is good...maybe I should ask the doc about Zoloft....bugger that...all drugs are the same.

Mood: meh
Music: Tegan and Sara - You wouldn't like me

No comments: