Thursday, November 25, 2004

City Girl

I attended the worst concert of the year by accompanying my sis at the Maroon 5 concert. Gawd...why did I agree to go?? I only semi like 2 of their songs. They don't seem to have the 'phwoar' factor when playing live...heck, their album has no 'phwoar' factor to begin with anyways. >.<>
Fuck man, need to redeem my concert experience with a Tegan and Sara concert.

I started my CCNA course this week, 4 hour classes twice a week. Plus a 2 module test on mondays and 1 module test on wednesdays. Yay!...not!
Well, its more interesting than fucking programming.

Went to the gym at a friend's place and ended up playing tennis after that. Went to do that all over again the day after. By the end of it my body was screaming 'Have Mercy!' it's to make up on months and months of exercising the equivalent of a moving slug :)

After that we went to watch 'The Grudge', late night show. Frickin scary as!! After the show we were joking that we wouldn't take a shower or sleep again!


Mood: Meh
Music: L.P. - Change of Scenery

No comments: