Wednesday, January 19, 2005

It's back to sleep to re-dream me

Hmm...looks like no one is reading my blog...oh well, more gmail invites for me to trade off then. My sis got me The Sims 2 for Chrissy...addictive as! I Looove playing God! Bwahahahaha!! ahem...sorry, got a little carried away there :)
Let's see...moved into a new apartment, no Internet connection for 5 days, had to do heaps of packing and unpacking, I'm goin home for a month after my exam paper on Thursday...damn paper!! I don't feel like goin home tho, dunno why, reckon it's due to the fact it's home. meh. Had a weird as dream last night, I dreamt I was goin to miss a Tegan and Sara concert due to the fact i was goin home and I wasn't sure when the date of the concert was because i couldn't get access to the Internet! Maaaan... Internet withdrawal sure sucks ass! Been having really weird dreams lately, it's either I dream of being chased but I can't see who is the chaser, or I'm getting slashed by someone. Fuck man, I'm sure I'm slowly goin insane.

Music: TEGAN AND SARA - WAKE UP EXHAUSTED
Mood: Meh

2 comments:

funny little frog said...

I'm reading :D
Lol. You're funny. Nice blog btw.
If only my computer isn't so slow in everything. I was a Sim addict until I max out the system memory by installing every Sim add-on. Then the game became a slowpoke. Now I've moved on to play The Sims Bustin Out on Gameboy. Must've been fun to see your Sims grow up and grow old in that game. Hehe.

Cran said...

Yay! a comment! ahahaha...Glad I'm entertaining you. I'm suffering from Sims 2 withdrawal at the moment. No Sims 2 on the PC at home.